Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
To be considered for financial aid, you will need to complete the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You may complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov. Be sure LECOM is the college listed to receive the FAFSA data in Step 6 of the FAFSA. The Federal School Code for LECOM (all locations and all programs) is G30908.
After your FAFSA is processed, your Student Aid Report (SAR) will be available for review and/or corrections online at www.fafsa.gov. Your FAFSA information will be received electronically by the LECOM Office of Financial Aid.
Other Required Documents
All students are required to complete and submit the Authorization and Consent Form.
If your FAFSA is selected for verification, you may be required to submit additional documentation.
All required documents will be available from the LECOM Office of Financial Aid after January 1, 2015, and will be mailed or emailed to all students who have confirmed his or her acceptance.
Applications for financial aid will be processed as students are accepted. Students who have confirmed their acceptance are emailed or mailed application materials and instructions. Requests for financial aid will not be processed until all required forms are on file in the LECOM Office of Financial Aid.
Financial Aid Awards
Once all of the requested information is received by the Office of Financial Aid, a student's eligibility for financial aid will be determined. A student's Financial Aid Award Letter will posted to the LECOM Student Portal at https://portal.lecom.edu or will be mailed to the student. The Financial Aid Award Letter details student eligibility for financial aid and includes loan application instructions. To apply for the Federal Direct Unsubsidized and/or Graduate PLUS loans, go to http://Studentloans.gov.
Financial Aid award amounts are estimated based on information provided by the student. If the information provided is incorrect, loan eligibility may need to be adjusted. If a student receives any outside awards, he or she will need to notify the LECOM Office of Financial Aid and financial aid may need to be adjusted. Continued eligibility for educational loans is contingent upon the student making satisfactory academic progress. Refer to the LECOM Academic Catalog and Student Handbook for more information regarding satisfactory academic progress.
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- LECOM Provides the Highest Quality of Education in Health Professions at Affordable Tuition
- Financial Aid - Application Process
- Financial Aid - Loan Programs
- Financial Aid - LECOM Scholarship Program
- Financial Aid - Outside Scholarship Information
- Financial Aid - Billing and Refund Procedures
- Financial Aid - Forms
- Code of Conduct
- US DOE Approval of LECOM Fiancial Aid
- College of Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Pharmacy Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Dental Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- Post Baccalaureate Tuition & Fees
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Tuition and Financial Aid
- Masters in Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Medical Education Tuition and Financial Aid