Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Entrance Requirements
Applicants to the Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences program must meet the following minimum admissions requirements:
- Earn a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university by the time of enrollment.
- Complete a minimum of eight semester hours with lab experience in biology, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry and physics.
- Have an overall minimum grade point average of 2.7
- Achieve a combined minimum score of 300 on the GRE
- Submit official transcripts from each undergraduate and/or graduate school previously attended.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from a science faculty at the college of university previously attended.
- Degree Entrance Requirements
- College of Osteopathic Medicine Entrance Requirements
- School of Pharmacy Entrance Requirements
- School of Dental Medicine Entrance Requirements
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Entrance Requirements
- Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Entrance Requirements
- LECOM Undergraduate Affiliated Colleges - Special Programs Where You Can Meet Our Entrance Requirements