Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Entrance Requirements
To be considered for admission, prospective students must satisfy the following requirements:
- Possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university;
- Applicants are required to submit one letter from a science professor or a science-related employer;
- Complete 8 semester hours with at least a 2.7 grade point average in each of the following: general biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, and general physics with labs;
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of 2.7 on a four-point scale; and
- Provide scores from the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT). A minimum MCAT score of 23 is recommended. Test results must be within three years of the application year.
Prospective students must complete and submit the Health Science Post-Baccalaureate Application form, along with a nonrefundable deposit of $50.00, to the Office of Admissions at least two weeks prior to the start of classes. The $50.00 deposit is applied to the tuition charges upon matriculation.
- Degree Entrance Requirements
- College of Osteopathic Medicine Entrance Requirements
- School of Pharmacy Entrance Requirements
- School of Dental Medicine Entrance Requirements
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Entrance Requirements
- Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Entrance Requirements
- LECOM Undergraduate Affiliated Colleges - Special Programs Where You Can Meet Our Entrance Requirements