LECOM Primary Care Update
Grand Wailea Resort
September 19-24, 2010
The Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Continuing Medical Education invites you to earn up to 20 Category 1-A CME Credits while staying at one of Hawaii’s most spectacular resorts. The Grand Wailea Hotel was built with a commitment to portray the richness of Hawaii’s nature, culture, and people. The resort features luxurious accommodations, award winning cuisine, the unparalleled Spa Grande, championship golf, tennis, an array of recreational facilities, and outdoor activities.
The program run from Monday, September 20 to Thursday, September 23 and will include four lectures each morning between 7:45 AM and Noon, plus an early evening seaside lecture, allowing afternoons free to explore the island.
LECOM clinical faculty members will present the latest medical information regarding health problems commonly seen in the offices of primary care physicians. The objective of this four-day seminar is to provide participating physicians with information about new medical advancements in order to increase the scope of treatment options available to primary care physicians and to enhance the physicians' existing knowledge of topics that will be covered.
- Gregory Coppola, DO - LECOM Clinical Associate Professor of Sports and Integrative Medicine
- Carmine D'Amico, DO - LECOM Clinical Associate Professor of Internal Medicine/Cardiology
- Anthony Ferretti, DO - LECOM Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery/Orthopedics
- Richard Ferretti, JD - LECOM General Counsel
- James Lin, DO - Director, LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
- Eric Milie, DO, LECOM Clinical Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
- Jeffery Myers, JD - LECOM Associate General Counsel
The registration fee will include your room at the Grand Wailea Resort including complimentary food and beverage at the Napua Tower Lounge for breakfast, tea-time and evening hors d'ouevres. The cost for CME and five nights at the resort is $1500 for LECOM Clinical Faculty currently taking students on clinical rotations or $1750 for non-LECOM clinical faculty (not affiliated with the college, Lake Erie Consortium for Osteopathic Medical Training (OPT), or currently taking LECOM students on Clinical Rotations). Air transportation to and from Hawaii is not included. Additional rooms for family or guests may be available at the participants registration rate.