Individuals interested in applying to the LECOM School of Pharmacy must complete a PharmCAS Application and a LECOM Supplemental Application.
PharmCAS (www.pharmcas.org) is a centralized application service that allows applicants to use a single application and one set of official transcripts to apply to multiple Pharm.D. degree programs. Applicants must designate the LECOM School of Pharmacy Erie campus and/or Bradenton campus as the selected pharmacy institution(s) on the PharmCAS application. The PharmCAS application deadline for LECOM School of Pharmacy is March 1 of the application year. If you are interested in applying to both the Bradenton and Erie campuses, you must submit separate PharmCAS applications for each campus.
- As part of the PharmCAS application, submit two letters of recommendation to PharmCAS (one letter must be from an undergraduate science professor).
- Submit all academic transcripts to PharmCAS.
LECOM School of Pharmacy Application Process
Once LECOM receives the PharmCAS application, qualified applicants will receive an e-mail message providing information and instructions regarding how to complete the Supplemental Application. The e-mail message will include a username and password to access the secure LECOM Candidate Portal to complete the Supplemental Application and submit the $50 non-refundable application fee. Payment of the $50 application fee is required at the time you submit your application. The LECOM Supplemental Application is very brief, and LECOM encourages you to complete it as soon as possible. The deadline date for submitting the LECOM Supplemental Application is April 1 of the year of application. The application will not be processed by LECOM until both the PharmCAS and Supplemental Applications are submitted.
Applicants are encouraged to complete their applications as early as possible since acceptance offers to the LECOM School of Pharmacy are made on a rolling admissions basis. Applicants being considered for admission will be invited for an on-site interview on a rolling basis between October and May. The on-site interview will give an applicant the opportunity to meet faculty, staff and current students, as well as learn more about the school and the pharmacy program.
- Are you ready to apply to LECOM?
- LECOM DO Applications Procedure
- School of Pharmacy Admissions Application Procedure
- LECOM DMD Application Procedure
- Master in Health Services Administration application procedure
- LECOM MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Application Procedure