Individuals interested in applying to the MHSA program must submit their applications no later than December 1st for the January Cohort and no later than May 1st for the June Cohort. Students interested in applying to the program may do so through the following steps:
1) Submit a request for application through the LECOM.edu website (click here to request an application).
Access to an electronic application will be sent to the inquirer.
2) Complete the application.
3) Submit the application with a non-refundable $50.00 application fee.
4) Submit the following supporting documents, in English:
A. Official transcripts of academic record with GPA
B. Applicant’s identification
1. Social security number and copy of driver’s license and/or
2. Copy of the first page of passport and US valid visa for foreign applicants
C. GRE (for American applicants with foreign degrees or foreign applicants)
D. TOEFL Test scores for applicants who do not have English as their native language.
E. Letters of Recommendation
1. Three letters of recommendation for non-LECOM students
2. Two letters of recommendation for LECOM students:
i. One letter of recommendation from a faculty member
ii. One letter of recommendation from the Dean, Pre-clinical or Clinical Assistant Dean of their school.
F. Essay (1 page)
5) A file will be opened for each applicant with their academic records, transcripts, letters of recommendation, GRE/TOEFL scores and any other documentation.
6) Applicants considered for admission will be offered interviews.
7) Each application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
8) Recommendations for admission will be submitted to the Assistant Dean.
9) Applicants will be notified of admission status at least two weeks prior to the start of classes.
- Are you ready to apply to LECOM?
- LECOM DO Applications Procedure
- School of Pharmacy Admissions Application Procedure
- LECOM DMD Application Procedure
- Master in Health Services Administration application procedure
- LECOM MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Application Procedure