The LECOM School of Graduate Studies Masters in Health Services Administration program is a participant of the Healthcare Administration, Management, & Policy Centralized Application Service (HAMPCAS). HAMPCAS is the national centralized application service that provides applicants with the capability to apply to health management, administration, and policy programs across different colleges and universities throughout the U.S. by way of a single, web-based application.
Application review may take up to 8 weeks for verification and admission committee processing. Individuals interested in applying to the MHSA program are strongly encouraged to apply at least 10 weeks prior to the start of classes but no later than December 1st for the January Cohort and no later than May 1st for the June Cohort. Applicants applying at least 10 weeks prior to the start of classes will be notified of their admission status at least two weeks prior to the start of classes.
- Are you ready to apply to LECOM?
- LECOM DO Applications Procedure
- LECOM PharmD Application Procedure
- LECOM DMD Application Procedure
- Master in Health Services Administration application procedure
- LECOM MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Application Procedure