Applicants to the LECOM Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences program must complete an application. Candidates must meet the admission requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in the sciences.
- Must have a GRE score of 1000 (taken within 3 years of matriculation).
- Must have two letters of recommendation from individuals with a terminal degree (e.g. DO, MD, PhD or EdD).
- Must submit $50 application fee.
To complete the Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences application, click the link below to be directed to a MS in Biomedical Sciences Inquiry form. The Office of Admissions will process your inquiry and within a few days of submitting the form, you will be provided with a username and password to log in and fill out the application. Submission of the application requires a $50 nonrefundable application fee payable by credit card.
Applications must be received by July 1.
- Are you ready to apply to LECOM?
- LECOM DO Applications Procedure
- School of Pharmacy Admissions Application Procedure
- LECOM DMD Application Procedure
- LECOM MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Application Procedure