Doctor of Healthcare Administration Application Procedure
How to apply for the DHA degree…as easy as 1, 2, 3.
We are prepared to answer your questions regarding the MHSA program and your career goals. The application process is streamlined for your convenience.
- Send us an email at DHA@lecom.edu. We will send you our Program Guide and next cohort class schedules.
- Submit the short DHA Program Inquiry Form via the link provided which should take less than 2 minutes to complete: School of Health Services Administration Inquiry
- Upon receipt of your inquiry submission, you will receive specific instructions on how to complete your DHA application and submit your $50 processing fee. Our team will work with you every step of the way to make sure you application process goes smoothly.
Please call our Program Director at 941-405-1533 or email DHA@lecom.eduto discuss your professional goals related to the LECOM DHA Program. Congratulations on taking an important step toward advancing and expanding your healthcare career opportunities!
Tuition and Fees
Call the Office of Financial Aid at (941) 756-0690 or email at BradentonFinaid@lecom.edu
LECOM is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267-284-5000. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. The Commission has included the LECOM School of Health Services Administration’s DHA program within the scope of the institution’s accreditation. To further assure the quality of the LECOM DHA program, the School of Health Services Administration is a member of the Association of University Programs in Healthcare Administration (AUPHA).
The Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine School of Health Services Administration Doctor of Healthcare Administration program is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, Florida 32399, 888-224-6684.
Distance Education Complaint Process for Out-of-State Students
Doctor of Healthcare Administration
- Doctor of Healthcare Administration (DHA)
- How the DHA Schedule Works
- DHA Curriculum
- Your Cost of Attending the Doctor of Healthcare Administration Program
- DHA Applying for Financial Aid
- Admissions Requirements for the DHA Degree
- DHA Program Contacts
- Doctor of Healthcare Administration Application Procedure
- Doctor of Healthcare Administration Tuition and Fees