How the MSBE Program Works
The MSBE program is specifically designed to provide flexibility for busy working professionals and current students looking to earn their MS in Biomedical Ethics in 24 months.
- Covers critical ethics functions that are essential to successful patient engagement and for the ability to respond to all regulations and compliance policies;
- Comprehensive curriculum accessed 24/7 via EthAssist® (patent pending), a dynamic web-based distance education platform;
- Affordable tuition – one of the best education investment values in the industry today;
- Program completed online (with a three-day, on campus capstone experience);
- Expert team of faculty with deep bioethical and healthcare experience.
This program is competency-based learning delivered in an interactive, online environment. The MSBE program will utilize innovative technology and an outcome-based approach to keep students engaged and on track. The program is developed to be flexible and responsive to students’ needs, new challenges, and the evolving demands of healthcare education by readily developing and adding new curricular pieces and features to enhance current offerings as appropriate.
Goals of the MSBE program
This custom-designed program helps professionals to develop skills needed to analyze, mediate, and resolve ethical dilemmas using key ethical concepts, frameworks, and arguments in their fields of specialization. Graduates will be more prepared in risk mitigation, more sensitive to the patient-centered experience, and better equipped to participate in policy discussions and development across a wide range of professional, institutional, and industry settings. Whether students are preparing for or continuing a career in health care, the MSBE delivers the ethical understanding required to confidently approach their respective disciplines informed with the appropriate knowledge, skills, and mindset.